Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthday Cake Popcorn!


Well, shoot!  I can't find my original source for this treat!  I'm pretty sure it was on Pinterest somewhere, but now I can't find it on my boards anywhere.  Ah, well.  I remember how to make it...just not who should get the credit.

Ingredients:
Popcorn, air popped or stove popped, 10-12 cups
1 bag white chocolate chips
3-4 T Crisco
2 cups white or yellow cake mix, any brand
Sprinkles

Directions:
Melt the chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.

Add the crisco and melt/stir in until smooth again.

Add the cake mix to the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.  It'll be a bit thick here...don't worry.  :)

Poor melted chips over 10-12 cups popped popcorn and mix with your hands.

Add sprinkles...that is a very important step!

Spread on wax paper to cool / harden.

Enjoy!



Really, folks, this is SO easy and pretty tasty.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment